School Accountability Report Card
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Affordable Child Health Care for Uninsured Families
Kaiser Charitable Health Coverage Operations has an affordable Child Health Plan for families. See the attached to apply. Continue
STAFF OF THE WEEK
1. How long have you worked at Arroyo?
2. What is your favorite part of your job?
3. What is the craziest thing you've seen at school?
4. Why did you want to wok at a school?
To provide an environment in which all students will acquire the necessary skills to become responsible thinkers, who appreciate diversity and are productive citizens in their community.
GOOD LUCK ON THE AP TEST
Songs for America! Thurs & Friday, 5/16-17, 7 PM Cafeteria $5
Prom tickets on sale until 5/22. From now until 5/17 $105 w/ASB, $115 w/out ASB, $125 for guests. Ticket prices go up $15 for each group starting May 20th thru the 22nd.
STUDENT OF THE WEEK
Samantha Clover and Michelle Thompson
1. What is your favorite subject?
2. If you could change anything at Arroyo, what would it be?
3. IIf you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. Do you involve yourself in school events/activites? If so, what?
5. iWhat motivates you in life?
6. How would you describe yourself?
7. What's your biggest academic accomplishment?
8. What are your plans after high school?
TEACHER OF THE WEEK
1. What is food that you have eaten that you will never eat again?
2. What is the strangest thing you have seen at Arroyo?
3. What would you change about Arroyo?
4. What is a bad habit of yours?
5. What motivates you to get through the day even with all of the occurences with students?
6. Who is your favorite student?
7. What made you want to become a teacher?
8. Second career? If you decide to stop teaching?
9. What would you like to be able to do, but you know you can't? why?
10. Do you have any strange habits?
11. Would you become someone you're not if you had the chance?
12. How were you like as a student?