|Perreira||Linda||Library Media Technicianemail@example.com |
Monday--Thursday 7:30-- 3:30
After-school tutoring (no book check-out) 3:30-- 4:30
Welcome to Arroyo High School's library page!
Please read our hours and policies and then check out the other tabs at the left of the page to see what is available.
- You must have a current Arroyo student ID card to check out materials
- You may have 5 items out on your record at one time.
- Check-out period is 3 weeks (15 school days). All materials may be renewed.
- Reference materials are checked out overnight only and must be returned by the beginning of block 1 the next day.
- Speak to the librarian if you need to make special arrangements about checking out any materials.
- All materials are stamped with a due date and it is your responsibility to return or renew things on time.
- Overdue notices are sent out when materials are significantly overdue.
Fines and Fees
- Overdue books from the general collection are fined $.05 per school day.
- Reference materials are fined $.25 per school day
- Fines are leveled for damaged books and you are responsible for the full cost of any lost books checked out to you.
- All fines and fees must be paid before students register for classes, to get clearance for major school dances, or to participate in graduation.
- Printing and copying are available for $.10 per page.