School Accountability Report Card
Prom Ticket Prices
Prom Ticket Prices:
May 6th thru the 8th
$100 for guests
May 11th thru the 15th
$110 for guests
May 18th thru the 20th (at noon NO EXCEPTIONS)
$120 for guests
To provide an environment in which all students will acquire the necessary skills to become responsible thinkers, who appreciate diversity and are productive citizens in their community.
- Prom is May 30th from 8 pm to 12 am at Golden Gate Fields in Berkeley. You must be at school all day on the 29th in order to attend Prom on the 30th. Your current ID is your ticket in. Doors close at 8:30 pm so make sure you are there before then. You may not leave until the dance is over at midnight. Can't wait to see you there!
- Prom Tickets are on sale this week May 18th to the 20th. There is clearance....
May 18th thru the 20th (at 12:45pm NO EXCEPTIONS)
$120 for guests
- The deadline for graduation tickets is approaching. You have until Friday May 29th at NOON to purchase your four extra tickets. If you do not purchase your tickets by this date, they will be offered to those that need extras. Please do not wait till the last minute.
- Incoming 2015-16 AP Language and Composition Students: Please join Mr. Vinci and Mr. Guarino on Wednesday, May 27th at 3:20 in the library for a mandatory meeting. We will discuss requirements for the class and the summer reading.
- The Drama class will be putting on a play by Neil Simon called the Good Doctor. The play will be on Friday May 29th at 7pm in the cafeteria. Pre-sale tickets are on sale now in the Finance Office for $5.00. Tickets at the door will be $7.00. Come get your tickets now and save a few dollars!
-SLC 8th grade Parent Welcome Night
* Tech Links - May 18th in the cafeteria at 5:30pm
* Futures Academy - May 19th in the cafeteria at 5:30pm
* Trend Academy - May 19th in the Library at 5:30pm
* Health & Medicine Academy - May 20th in the cafeteria at 6pm
Important Calendar Dates – May - June 2015 SENIORS
Mon – May 4 Graduation tickets on sale in Finance Office until May 29th at NOON!!
Wed – May 6 Prom 2015 tickets on sale until May 20th at NOON! No tickets sold after this date/time.
Sat – May 30 Senior-Junior Prom – Golden Gate Fields, Berkeley, 8pm to midnight
Thurs – June 4 Pick up your check out card from Attendance Office before school, break, lunch or after school
– not during class time.
*******Seniors begin check out process
Fri – June 5 Senior Farewell Rally, 1st per
Cap & Gown Distribution, gym, 2:30 pm
Farewell /Yearbook Dance, quad, 7:00 pm
Mon – June 8 Senior Finals, pers. 4, 5 & 6
Yearbook distribution after school, rear of S-11
Tues – June 9 Senior Finals, pers. 1, 2 & 3
Senior Recognition & Awards Night, cafeteria, 6:00 pm
Wed – June 10 Senior Breakfast, cafeteria, 8:30 am
Graduation tickets distributed after breakfast – you MUST have
Your completed check-out card to receive your tickets
Thurs – June 11 MANDATORY graduation rehearsal at Chabot College, Grand Court 9:00 am
Seniors to report to Chabot College directly. Any senior needing transportation
should sign up in AP office for district bus. If you do not show up for graduation practice you do not get to walk.
GRADUATION – 6:00 pm – Chabot College, Grand Court
Seniors to report to Arroyo cafeteria at 4:00 pm in their cap & gown.
ALL seniors MUST ride the school bus to Chabot (one-way). If you do not show up for the bus for graduation you do not get to walk.
Busses to Chabot College leave loop promptly at 4:30 pm.
Anyone can take this practice test to experience the new test. You do not need any information to log in. The system will not maintain your progress, scores, or save any answers. This is only for students, their families and the education community to experience what the test will look, feel, and be like.
2015 CAASPP Resources